WPC fence board with a 10-year warranty.
The board has wood grain on one side and grooves on the other side.
The WPC panel is created from the boards 2 x 16.2 x 180cm. , applying them either to aluminum columns for fencing or as investments in buildings.
WPC outdoor fencing boards consist of 60% wood and 30% resins, and 10% additives.
- High strength.
- Abrasion resistance.
- Ignition resistance.
- Resistance to moisture.
- Resistance to sunlight.
- Thermal insulation (from -40 c to 70 c).
WPC boards have
- 10-year warranty
- Certification of the mixing ratio of materials is 60% wood - 30% HDPE - 10% additives.
- FSC certification for timber harvested for material production.
- CE certification.
- UV resistance.
- Does not contain: toxic and dangerous substances, preservatives, formaldehyde, or benzene.
- It does not pollute the air and the environment.
- It is 100% recyclable.
Appearance and touch
- It looks and feels like natural wood.
- Available in a variety of colors.
- No need for maintenance and painting.
- It has great color stability.
- It is processed like wood.
- It is cut, nailed, or screwed.
- Very easy installation.
Hardware placement TIP!
- In all WPC materials, it is advisable to pre-drill and then screw the elements (WPC boards), so as to avoid any cracks. Cracks during the first installation or application of the material are not visible but may develop over the years into capillary cracks.