WPC decking boards with a 10-year warranty.
The board is double-sided, (it means that it can be placed on both sides), depending on the aesthetics of the space. It has sparse grooves on one side and dense grooves on the other.
It is installed as a floor and rarely (due to the 2 grooves on the sides for the hidden floor connection) as a fence.
- High durability.
- Abrasion resistance.
- Resistance to ignition.
- Moisture resistance.
- Resistance to solar radiation.
- Thermal insulation (from -40 c to 70 c).
- 10-year warranty
- Material mix ratio 60% wood – 30%HDPE – 10% additives.
- FSC certification for the wood harvested for the production of the material.
- CE certificate.
- UV resistance.
- Does not contain: Toxic and dangerous substances, preservatives, formaldehyde, and benzene.
- It does not pollute the air and the environment.
- It is 100% recyclable.
Look and feel
- It looks and feels like natural wood.
- Available in a variety of colors.
- No maintenance or painting is required.
- It has great color stability.
- Processed like wood.
- It is cut, nailed, or screwed.
- Very easy installation.
Hardware placement TIP!
- In all WPC materials, it is advisable to pre-drill and then screw the elements (WPC boards), so as to avoid any cracks. Cracks during the first installation or application of the material are not visible but may develop over the years into capillary cracks.