Pressure-treated timber is a timber that has been treated with a preservative, offering long-lasting protection against fungi and insects. In SHOWOOD we choose to import pressure-treated timber, from the biggest timber suppliers in north Finland, known for the high quality of their products and procedures.
That way we can be certain that every piece of timber meets the highest quality requirements and comes with the corresponding certification which proves that.
The timber of the North grows slowly under very demanding conditions, which makes it an excellent raw material for building purposes. SHOWOΟD imports timber manufactured from solid, densely-grained pine and spruce timbers, and contains a wide range of different glued timber products for construction.
QUALITY FOR OUTDOOR CONSTRUCTION
- Pressure-treated timber is designed to withstand the change of the seasons. For this reason, it is the material of choice for all outdoor building needs.
- Pressure-treated timber retains its appearance and adds a stylish surface to garden and terrace structures.
- Pressure-treated timber, utilized for ground or water contact, lasts considerably longer than untreated timber.
- The treatment makes the timber particularly versatile. Terrace building has become increasingly popular all over Europe.
- Ideal for exposure to outdoor conditions, even direct contact with water, and appropriate for installation inside or over the ground, pressure-treated timber is used in the construction of outdoor spaces, decks, garden constructions, pergolas, etc.
For long-term protection of natural timber products and long-lasting use!
- Sawn and round timber: Preservation classes (EN 335): NTR AB (UC3) and NTR A (UC4)
- Penetration class (EN 351): NP4