WPC floors and fences with a 10-year warranty.
WPC decking and outdoor fencing boards consist of 60% wood and 30% resins, and 10% additives.
It is installed as a fence or as a fascial cover of the floor/deck.
- High strength and rigidity
- Abrasion resistance
- Ignition resistance
- Resistance to moisture
- Resistance to sunlight
- Thermal insulation (from -40 c to 70 c)
WPCs are available (you will find them in the downloads).
- 10-year warranty
- REACH certification (production materials do not contain carcinogenic elements)
- Certification by TUV NORD for mixing materials
- Ideal for outdoor and indoor use
- Mixing ratio of materials 60% wood - 30% HDPE - 10% additives
- FSC certification for timber harvested for material production.
- Material strength test report
- UV resistance
- Factory production certificates
- Does not contain: toxic and dangerous substances, preservatives, formaldehyde, or benzene.
- It does not pollute the air and the environment.
- It is 100% recyclable.
Appearance and touch
- It looks and feels like natural wood.
- Available in a variety of colors.
- No need for maintenance and painting.
- It has great color stability.
- It is processed like wood.
- It is cut, nailed, or screwed.
- Very easy installation.
Hardware placement TIP!
- In all WPC materials, it is advisable to pre-drill and then screw the elements (WPC boards), so as to avoid any cracks. Cracks during the first installation or application of the material are not visible but may develop over the years into capillary cracks.