At SHOWOOD, with our exclusive cooperation with the Italian company PolyPiU, we have secured the most durable polycarbonate sheets, certified, with 2-sided UV protection & up to 10 years of warranty.
In the downloads, you can download the certificate.
- Ideal for waterproofing, placed on pergolas, entrances, kiosks, greenhouses etc.
- They are placed in combination with awnings with other materials (eg pergola with reed and polycarbonate, pergola with cloth and polycarbonate, etc.) for shading and waterproofing.
- They maintain the natural brightness of the space.
- They have 2-sided protection from ultraviolet thermal radiation (UV Resistance).
Brief instructions for installing polycarbonate sheet:
- The construction must have a minimum slope for water drainage.
- Cellular polycarbonate sheets have UV protection from the 2-sided sun, so there is no right or wrong side during installation.
- The polycarbonate sheets, before being placed, must be stored in a place that is not affected by sunlight. It is a common mistake to keep them horizontal on concrete slabs. In this way, high temperatures develop between the sheets and the plates, as a result of which the sheets become crooked and the membranes do not detach from the material.
- The protective films must be removed immediately before or after installation because they are affected by sunlight and do not come off the sheet.
- If the polycarbonate sheets are installed according to their specifications, they are covered with a 10-year warranty, which covers the discoloration, the reduction of the light transmittance, and the reduction of the resistance of the sheets to the mechanical stress.
Replacement rate from the date of purchase.
- up to 5 years: 100%
- 6th - 7th year: 60%
- 8th - 9th - 10th year: 30%