At SHOWOOD, with our exclusive cooperation with the Italian company PolyPiU, we have in our range the most durable polycarbonate sheets, certified, with UV protection & up to 10 years of warranty.
In the downloads, please find the certificate.
The use for the polycarbonate sheet is:
- Ideal for waterproofing, placed on pergolas, entrances, kiosks, greenhouses, etc.
- They are placed in combination with other materials (e.g. pergola with reed and polycarbonate, pergola with canopy and polycarbonate, etc.) for extra shading and waterproofing.
- They maintain the natural brightness of the space.
- They have protection from ultraviolet thermal radiation (UV Resistance).
Brief instructions for installing polycarbonate sheet:
- The minimum slope of the canopy must be 5%.
- The ribs are always placed in the direction of inclination. In a sheet 2.10 x 6.00m, the ribs follow the dimension of 6 meters.
- Multiwall polycarbonate sheets have UV protection on one side. In order for the guarantee to be valid, this side must be facing upwards - towards the sun. The side is the one with the letters (of the protective film).
- The polycarbonate sheets, before being placed, must be stored in a place that is not affected by sunlight. It is a common mistake to keep them horizontal on concrete slabs. In this way, high temperatures develop between the sheets and the plates, as a result of which the sheets become crooked and the membranes do not detach from the material.
- The protective films must be removed immediately before or after installation because they are affected by sunlight and do not come off the sheet.
- The leaves are always curved towards their length.
If the polycarbonate sheets are installed according to their specifications, they are covered with a 10-year warranty, which covers the discoloration, the reduction of the light transmittance, and the reduction of the resistance of the sheets to the mechanical stress.
Replacement rate from the date of purchase.
- up to 5 years: 100%
- 6th year: 75%
- 7th year: 60%
- 8th year: 45%
- 9th year: 30%
- 10th year: 15%