The 40mm double glazed Dianne Log Cabin. This building measures 5.78m x 4.50m with a ridge height of 2.51m. Ideal for use as a garden studio, office or extra accommodation with the addition of insulation in the roof and floor.
The Dianne log cabin is designed to be a light and airy building. Featuring double doors and two opening windows which allows the light to stream in while leaving three walls solid so you can put desks, sofas or other items against them making a very practical building.
This log cabin is manufactured using quality 40mm Spruce logs. All timber used is specially selected for the interlocking construction and must comply with high Dutch standards. These standards ensure there is no mixture of timbers in the wall logs like pine and spruce.
The Dianne Log Cabin features as standard:
- 40mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double door
- Two opening windows
- Transverse apex Design
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double Glazing on doors and windows.
- Roofing felt, Bought Shingles or FREE roof shingles
- Tanalised standard foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instructions
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Square meters: 23,2m2
- Overall Dimensions: 5.78m x 4.50m
- Building Footprint: 5.58m x 4.30m
- Internal Dimensions: 5.50m x 4.22m
- Ridge Height: 2.51m
- Eaves Height: 2.11m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.88m
- Overhang: +-0.20m
The wooden house comes in 1 pallet
Please note, that this cabin is supplied untreated, we recommend that the building is treated with high-quality paints and treatments. They should be applied strictly to the manufacturer's recommendation.
- Wall thickness: 40mm
- Wood type: untreated, planed spruce
- Dimensions: 578 x 450cm.
- Foundation dimensions: 558 x 430cm.
- Ridge height: 243cm. (aprox.)
- Number of opening windows: 2
- Glass: insulating glass
- Type of door: double door
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 10 year anti rot promise
- Dutch Standards
- We highly recommend shingles with your log cabin: The final finish is far superior and turns a shed into a stunning log cabin.
Approximate Delivery Time: 21 days