A large and versatile log cabin that features five internal rooms. The Ardee 70mm log cabin measures overall 8.17 x 7.00m. The building is accessed via two glazed single doors and has solid doors separating the internal rooms. Supplied as standard is a heavy-duty 27mm floor and roof board.
The Ardee Log Cabin features a combination of thick 70mm interlocking wall logs and double glazing - together these provide a natural warmth and create a cozy, homely feeling.
Perfect as overnight, occasional guest accommodation, the interior of the Ardee is split into five distinct rooms using full height internal partitions. With the addition of insulation on the roof and floor, the Ardee is a very useful space.
Featuring 5 opening double glazed windows. One single door as the main entrance with an additional glazed door into a separate room. The internal doors are solid.
This building is manufactured using quality Spruce logs, these offer a tight wood grain and ultimately a durable garden building. All timber is specially selected for the interlocking construction and for the highest quality finish, Tuin log cabins do not feature a mixing of timber varieties.
The Ardee Log Cabin features as standard:
- 70mm interlocking wall logs
- 28mm Floor and roof
- Triple conical tongue and groove for stability
- 2 Glazed entrance doors
- Five opening windows
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double glazing
- Tanalized foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Square meters: 44,2+6,4m2
- Overall Dimensions: 8.17m x 7.00m
- Building Footprint: 7.97m x 6.80m
- Ridge height: 3.17m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.98m
- Internal Dimensions:
- Room one: 3000 x 3430mm
- Room Two: 3000 x 3160mm
- Room Three: 1700 x 2300mm
- Room Four: 3190 x 4190mm
- Room Five 2990 x 2300mm
- Canopy: 1400 x 4190mm
The wooden house comes in 5 pallets
- 600x114x65cm 1350kg
- 600x114x78cm 1500kg
- 600x114x70cm 1400kg
- 600x114x55cm 1250kg
- 207x114x84cm 425kg
Please note, that this cabin is supplied untreated, we recommend that the building is treated with high-quality paints and treatments. They should be applied strictly to the manufacturer's recommendation.
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Spruce timber is used throughout this log cabin
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 10-year anti-rot promise
- 14% moisture content
- Dutch Standards
- We highly recommend shingles with your log cabin: The final finish is far superior and turns a shed into a stunning log cabin.
Approximate Delivery Time: 21 Working Days