The Ollie Log Cabin features a combination of thick 70mm interlocking wall logs and double glazing - together these provide a natural warmth and create a cozy, homely feeling.
Perfect as overnight, occasional guest accommodation, the interior of the Ollie is split into three distinct rooms using full height internal partitions. Featuring three opening double glazed windows, two of which are tall. One double door as the main entrance, this is double glazed. The two internal doors are solid.
This building is manufactured using quality Spruce logs, these offer a tight wood grain and ultimately a durable garden building. All timber is specially selected for the interlocking construction and for the highest quality finish, log cabins do not feature mixing of timber varieties.
The Ollie Log Cabin features as standard:
- 70mm interlocking wall logs
- 28mm Floor and roof
- Triple conical tongue and groove for stability
- 3 doors, one glazed.
- Three opening windows
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double glazing
- Roofing felt
- Optional Free shingles
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Square meters: 25,5+6,2m2
- Overall Dimensions: 7.31m x 4.98m
- Building Footprint: 7.11m x 4.78m
- Ridge Height: 2.83m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.98m
The wooden house comes in 4 pallets
- 600x114x66cm 1400kg
- 600x114x60cm 1350kg
- 600x114x58cm 1400kg
- 200x90x73cm 250kg
Please note, that this cabin is supplied untreated, we recommend that the building is treated with high-quality paints and treatments. They should be applied strictly to the manufacturer's recommendation.
- Wall thickness: 70mm
- Wood type: untreated, planed spruce
- Dimensions: 731 x 478cm
- Foundation dimensions: 711 x 478cm
- Ridge height: approx. 283cm
- Number of opening windows: 3
- Glass: insulating glass
- Type of door: double door
- Wooden floor included: Yes
- Foundation included: Yes
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Spruce timber is used throughout this log cabin
- 5% Finger Joints
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 10 year anti rot promise
- 14% moisture content
- Dutch Standards
- We highly recommend shingles with your log cabin: The final finish is far superior and turns a shed into a stunning log cabin.
Approximate Delivery Time: 21 days