A funky design, the 58mm Casper Log Cabin is changing the traditional garden design. Cabin size of 4.9m x 4m, you'll find plenty space to set up your home office, craft studio or a relaxing summer house complete with seating. The double glazed bi-folding doors allows you to look out to the 4m x 4m veranda and as far as your eyes can see. Perfect with the right location.
Add a sleek and stylish focal point to any outdoor space with the contemporary flat roof modern Log Cabin. The Casper Log Cabin features a double bi-folding door to the front of the cabin, with a double panoramic window to the side, flooding the interior of this cabin with natural lighting. This cabin can also be constructed in a mirror image to help position your Log Cabin in the right place.
It is constructed using spruce logs to create a durable garden building. All timber is specially selected (no mixing of timber varieties) with a high quality finish.
The Casper Log Cabin features as standard:
- 58mm interlocking wall logs.
- Conical tongue and groove for stability.
- Wind and watertight connections.
- Double bi-folding doors.
- Double panoramic window.
- Double glazing.
- Quality door and window fittings.
- EPDM roofing sheet.
- Minimum 18mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards.
- Standard foundation beams.
- Fixing kit and instructions.
- Square meters: 18,1+14,9m2
- Overall Dimensions: 9m x 4m
- Building Footprint: 8.9m x 3.9m
- Cabin Internal Dimensions: 4.58m x 3.68m
- Veranda Internal Dimensions: 3.68m x 3.68m
- Ridge Height: 2.36m
- Overhang: +-0.1m
The wooden house comes in 3 pallets
- 510x114x64cm 1400kg.
- 510x114x49cm 950kg.
- 185x114x210cm 100kg
Please note, that this cabin is supplied untreated, we recommend that the building is treated with high-quality paints and treatments. They should be applied strictly to the manufacturer's recommendation.
- Wall thickness: 58mm
- Wood type: untreated, planed spruce
- Dimensions: 490 x 400cm
- Awning size: 400cm
- Foundation dimensions: 490 x 390cm
- Ridge height: approx. 236cm
- Number of opening windows (fixed) : 1
- Glass: insulating glass
- Type of door: folding door
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix.
- Slow grown Spruce.
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection.
- 10 year anti rot promise.
- Dutch Standards.
- We highly recommend shingles with your log cabin: The final finish is far superior and turns a shed into a stunning log cabin.
Approximate Delivery Time: 21 days