The garden house Heino has dimensions of 4.50 x 3.80m. The wall timber is made with 70mm.
Enjoy the the front view, the balcony and balustrade that included, the Heino house ofers a unique moments of relaxion.
It is constructed using spruce logs to create a durable garden building. All timber is specially selected (no mixing of timber varieties) with a high quality finish.
The Heino garden house features as standard:
- 44mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double door
- Two opening windows
- Two opening windows (fixed) 2
- Transverse Apex Design
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double Glazing on doors and windows.
- Tanalized standard foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instructions
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Square meters: 15,5+8,6m2
- Overall Dimensions: 4.50m x 3.80m
- Building Footprint: 4.30m x 5.40m
- Ridge Height: 2.75cm
- Door Height (including frame): 1.90m
- roof area: 29.0m2
The wooden house comes in 1 pallet
Please note, that this cabin is supplied untreated, we recommend that the building is treated with high-quality paints and treatments. They should be applied strictly to the manufacturer's recommendation.
- Wall thickness: 44mm
- Wood type: untreated, planed spruce
- Dimensions: 450 x 380cm
- Awning size: 180cm
- Foundation dimensions: 430 x 540cm
- Ridge height: 275cm (approx.)
- Number of opening windows: 1
- Number of windows (fixed): 2
- Glass: insulating glass
- Type of door: double door
- Balustrade included: Yes
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 10-year anti-rot promise
- Dutch Standards
- We highly recommend shingles with your log cabin: The final finish is far superior and turns a shed into a stunning log cabin.
Approximate Delivery Time: 21 days