The Ulrik wooden garden house has total dimensions of 3.80 x 3.80m. with 44mm thick manufactured timber.
Create your summer residence with the wooden house Ulrik. Εnjoy in your garden, every creative activity.
It is constructed using spruce logs to create a durable garden building. All timber is specially selected (no mixing of timber varieties) with a high-quality finish.
The Ulrik garden house features as standard:
- 44mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- One door
- One opening windows
- Transverse Apex Design
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double Glazing on doors and windows.
- Fixing kit and instructions
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Square meters: 12,9m2
- Overall Dimensions: 3.80m x 3.80m
- Building Footprint: 3.80m x 3.80m
- Ridge Height: 2.63m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.90m
- roof area: 19.7m2
The wooden house comes in 1 pallet
Please note, that this cabin is supplied untreated, we recommend that the building is treated with high-quality paints and treatments. They should be applied strictly to the manufacturer's recommendation.
- Wall thickness: 44mm
- Wood type: untreated, planed spruce
- Dimensions: 380 x 380cm
- Awing size: 70cm
- Foundation dimensions: 360 x 360cm
- Ridge height: 263cm (approx.)
- Number of opening windows: 1
- Glass: insulating glass
- The wooden house uses exclusively spruce timber (not mixed timber known as a mixture of spruce and pine).
- It has a 10-year guarantee against rot, provided that the exact maintenance instructions are followed.
- Wood moisture content 14%.
- The study for its production/manufacturing has been done according to strict Dutch quality standards.
- We highly recommend shingles with your log cabin: The final finish is far superior and turns a shed into a stunning log cabin.
Approximate Delivery Time: 21 days