The Igmar wooden house has a dimension 3.80 x 3.0 m. The garden house is made of timber with a wood thickness of 28mm. Use as a summerhouse or for storing garden tools.
It is constructed using spruce logs to create a durable garden building. All timber is specially selected (no mixing of timber varieties) with a high quality finish.
The Ingmar Log Cabin features as standard:
- 28mm wall Thickness
- Double door
- Quality door and window fittings
- Real glass
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Square meters: 10,2m2
- Overall Dimensions: 3.8m x 3.0m
- Ridge Height: 2.58m
- Roof: 16.7m2
The wooden house comes in 1 pallet
Please note, that this cabin is supplied untreated, we recommend that the building is treated with high-quality paints and treatments. They should be applied strictly to the manufacturer's recommendation.
- Wall thickness: 28mm
- Wood type: untreated, planed spruce
- Dimensions: 380 x 300cm
- Roof Area: 80cm
- roof overhang: 16,7m2
- Foundation dimensions: 362 x 282cm
- Ridge height: approx. 258cm
- Number of opening windows: 1
- Glass: single glass
- Type of door: double door
- The wooden house uses exclusively spruce timber (not mixed timber known as a mixture of spruce and pine).
- It has a 10-year guarantee against rot, provided that the exact maintenance instructions are followed.
- Wood moisture content 14%.
- The study for its production/manufacturing has been done according to strict Dutch quality standards.
- We highly recommend shingles with your log cabin: The final finish is far superior and turns a shed into a stunning log cabin.
Approximate Delivery Time: 21 days