The Skov Log Cabin has dimensions 3.50 x 3.0m with double opening door. This garden house is made of 28mm thick timber.
The Skov house has special and modern design, offers you the ideal to create your own exclusive space. It has two opening windows with a double panoramic door.
The wooden house Skov Log Cabin is airy, having two opening windows with a double door, offers moments of relaxation.
It is constructed using spruce logs to create a durable garden building. All timber is specially selected (no mixing of timber varieties) with a high quality finish.
The Skov Log Cabin features as standard:
- 28mm wall Thickness
- Double door
- Quality door and window fittings
- Real glass
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Square meters: 3,3m2
- Overall Dimensions: 3.5m x 3.0m
- Ridge Height: 2.68cm
- Roof area: 11,3m2
The wooden house comes in 1 pallet
Please note, that this cabin is supplied untreated, we recommend that the building is treated with high-quality paints and treatments. They should be applied strictly to the manufacturer's recommendation.
- Wall thickness: 28mm
- Wood type: untreated, planed spruce
- Dimensions: 350 x 300cm
- Foundation dimensions: 330 x 280cm
- Ridge height: approx. 268cm
- Number of opening windows: 2
- Glass: single glass
- Type of door: double door
- The wooden house uses exclusively spruce timber (not mixed timber known as a mixture of spruce and pine).
- It has a 10-year guarantee against rot, provided that the exact maintenance instructions are followed.
- Wood moisture content 14%.
- The study for its production/manufacturing has been done according to strict Dutch quality standards.
- We highly recommend shingles with your log cabin: The final finish is far superior and turns a shed into a stunning log cabin.
Approximate Delivery Time: 21 days